ARDA’s VIP members represent the vacation ownership industry’s premier leadership of developers, experienced property management companies, outstanding law firms and quality vendors. These members are committed to the industry’s growth and excellence. We value their commitment and strive to reward our VIP members with exclusive access to the industry’s top decision makers. From networking events, a designated VIP area for business meetings and luncheons during our major annual meetings to recognition on ARDA’s website and print publications.
VIP Benefits (awarded to Chairman’s League and Trustee*):
- Complimentary, expedited registration at the Annual Convention and Fall Conference
- Complimentary registration at all other ARDA-Sponsored meetings
- Access to the exclusive VIP Lounge with quiet business meeting space and elegant cuisine at the Annual Convention and Fall Conference
- Bonus points toward your company's exhibit booth selection
- Direct contact with the ARDA Chairman and ARDA President
- Listing of VIP representatives in Developments magazine, providing you and your company with valuable industry exposure
- Your name highlighted via the online Chairman's League and Trustee directories on ARDA's website
- Permanent distinctive badge to wear at the Annual Convention and Fall Conference
- Invitation to the Chairman's League Forum held at the ARDA Fall Conference
- Official Chairman's League Certificate
Additional Trustee* Benefits:
- A company's initial Trustee membership includes a complimentary Chairman’s League membership ($5K value) for an additional representative
- Discounted rates for additional Trustee or Chairman’s League members
- Invitations to Trustee-only special events such as the ARDA Trustee Dinner and the ARDA Trustee Retreat
- Trustee Profile in ARDA’s online Trustee Directory with photo of Trustee representative, company biography and link to company’s home page
- Revolving Trustee "Spotlight" in Developments magazine
- High level exposure for each Trustee in ARDA’s annual Trustee Profiles directory
- Official Trustee plaque for corporate display
- Discounted advertising rates in Developments magazine
- Advanced notice of promotional opportunities
* Please note- Trustee Membership must be approved by the ARDA Executive Committee. Please express your interest or direct any questions regarding the process to Pam Cordell, 202-207-1076.
Apply today and join this elite group to expand your network, build your business and enjoy all of ARDA’s VIP benefits!